Tuesday 11 February 2014

Swing tags, labels and fonts.

This is a sample a of a label. The leatherette has been engraved using the laser cutter.
  This is a sample of a label. I've used glossy card & leatherette which has been laser out. I think this works well.
Here is my label which I plan to use in my bag & coat. I've used a picture of the grand national race in Aintree racecourse & the British flag. With my chosen font incorporated over the flag. This has been produced using photoshop, then heat transferred on to fabric which is then sewn together and stuffed with wadding.  This is a sample of a swing tag. It's made of leather hid which has been cut out in to the shape of a winners cup.
Add caption
                                          Brushwood Alphabet, What beautiful fonts.
                                       Really like this and plan to use this for my label

Add caption
.like the colour and the sewing tecnnique.

Add caption
chado ralph rucci invite. love the little coat.

Add captionThis reminds me of stop watchers. It has a calender around the edge and dates. could be used for the horese racing calender

Add caption
A fashion show invitation card - Really like this concept. Think its fab the way it opens up.
 

Add caption
                                                         floral-brand-design-10. Really like the prints used here.

Add caption
Paul-Smith- How cute is this little box with dominiones

Add caption
Grand National day. What a cool picture. I'm goint to use this for my label.

Add caption
New Swing Tags. Like the colour and the laser effect.

Add caption
A die-cut geometric creation. How cool is this.

Add caption
Betting slip. This would look cool as a label.



Add caption
Like the colours used here and the way its laid out.

LOVE THE SHAPE OF THIS ONE.

How cool is this one. A little home in a box.

Really like this one. Love the metal and laser effect. Would like to use this as a swing tag.

Again how cute is this box. Love the little dress inside.
Plan to do some thing smiliar for my fashion invite.

Love the colours used here, bright and eye catching. Laser has been used here too.

The british flag. Like this thinking of incorporating it in my label. 

                                        I like the old fashioned look here and the wax stamp is great.
                                                         would love to have a go at this &&&&&&&

No comments:

Post a Comment